Print Conductor 6.0
|Category:||System Utilities :: Printer|
|Platforms:||WinXP, WinVista x32/x64, Win7 x32/x64, Win8, Win10, WinServer|
|Downloads:||total 208, lastweek 0, lastday 0|
Description: Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.0:
- Ability to add crop marks on PDF, image files, Word, Excel documents
- Ability to validate digital signatures when printing PDF files
- Ability to pause the batch printing process at any certain point and then resume it
- Ability to instantly get error reports on documents which failed to print
- Ability to enter password for password-protected PDF, DOC or DOCX documents in the interface
- Ability to set paper format for Report and Cover pages
- Localization to the Dutch and Chinese languages
- Improved PDF printing engine
- Fixed fast-detecting of page numbers of PDF files
- Fixed issues with printing Microsoft Visio files
- Fixed issues with printing Microsoft Word files
- Fixed line number display in the List of Documents
Recent Changes: Ability to add crop marks for PDF, image files, Word, Excel; Ability to validate digital signatures when printing PDF files; Ability to pause the batch printing process; Ability to get instant error reports; Ability to enter password for password-protected PDF, DOC or DOCX and more
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
Canon imageRUNNER drivers for Linux and UNIX
Break up names, addresses or any Excel cells.
Generate your lookup tables.
Family financial manager for people on the go
Print to Text Driver (Unicode/UTF-8)
Exclude file extension in the title.
Nitro Pro 9. Desktop, meet Cloud.
SlideTeam PowerPoint Templates Subscription
Reverse email printing for Lawyers
Making Document Management Simple