Print Conductor 5.6
|Category:||System Utilities :: Printer|
|Platforms:||WinXP, WinVista x32/x64, Win7 x32/x64, Win8, Win10, WinServer|
|Downloads:||total 164, lastweek 0, lastday 0|
Description: Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 5.6:
- Added 'Rows Number' column for easier navigation through the List of Documents
- Added ability to print several slides of a PowerPoint presentation file on the same page
- Improved and fixed PDF printing engine
- Fixed rendering of PDF files to PNG for 'Print as image' mode
- Fixed issue with 1-Bit PNG image rendering
- Fixed issue with bad clipping rendering
- Fixed issue with inline image parsing
- Improved English and Swedish interface translation
- Fixed issue with ability to print documents and cover pages on different printer trays
- Fixed bug in Microsoft PowerPoint automation code
- Fixed bug in Microsoft Excel automation code
- Fixed issue with 'Choose paper source by document page size' feature
Recent Changes: Added 'Rows Number' column for easier navigation; Ability to print several PowerPoint slides on the same page; Improved and fixed PDF printing engine; Fixed bug in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel automation code; Fixed issue with 'Choose paper source by document page size' feature and more
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
Excel addin to manage meetings
Danica Patrick Calendar 2009 Desktop Software
Sync Folder and Files between PCs
Manage your contacts with AgendaSIC Lite.
Add line numbers in your Excel or Word VBA.
SlideTeam PowerPoint Templates Subscription
recover lost Outlook Express emails from disk
Repairs Exchange EDB and STM email databases
XPPort(TM) copies Excel data to PowerPoint
View, Print and Convert PCL to PDF